Saltire Beat Terms and Conditions
**Contract is with the band and the client**
1) The band will provide their own PA system and musical equipment as required. The bands equipment is not for guest use unless previously agreed with the band.
2) A non refundable deposit will be required in order to secure your booking. Payment will be required no later than 7 days after the deposit invoice has been issued. Failure to comply will result in the date being made available to other clients. Payments can be made via bank transfer details of which will be issued with your deposit invoice.
3) Payment must be made in cash and be given to the band before the performance on the night of the event. Alternatively bank transfer can be arranged prior to the event. A cheque on the night of the performance is unacceptable.
4) In the event of a cancellation by the client, the following fees will be charged:
100 days before the performance date 0% of the remaining fee.
60 to 100 days before the performance date 50% of the remaining fee.
30 to 60 days before the performance date 75% of the remaining fee.
Within 30 days of the performance date 100% of the remaining fee.
5) All communications with the client and the band will be kept on record as proof of agreement.
6) The client is to provide a suitable performing area. Unless otherwise agreed, the client must provide an electrical supply meeting, or exceeding British standards. For any outdoor events suitable dry cover must be provided. If in the event the staging is waterlogged and unsafe to perform, the band will not be held accountable and not be made to set up and perform. The full fee will still be due.
7) The Bands PLI (public liability insurance) has a limit of £10,000,000. A copy of the PLI certificate can be provided to any venue that requires it.
8) On occasion it may be necessary to use alternative musicians (dep’s) This is a back up if any musician takes unwell, is injured, or for any other reason unable to be there. We have this as a security for the client. This allows us to guarantee that the band will not pull out due to the above reasons. There will be no reduction to the fee. A dep does not constitute grounds for cancellation.